As a selectable option, E/M/S offers a more precise inspection of the rig and the standing rigging. Documented with detailed photos you will receive an additional report to your 1st Boat-Check.
Our experts do not only orient themselves by the manufacturer's specifications but also by the recommendations of yacht insurances during the visual inspection of the rig. Meter by meter, the mast is examined to see whether signs of wear and fatigue can be detected. The examination and evaluation of whether the standing goods such as shrouds, stays and suspensions should be replaced or whether they are still good is just as precise.
Optional from 500,00 € *, but please ask for price before.
By default we recommend a rigcheck for
- privately used sailboats and sailing yachts, which are
- were not used for a longer period of time
- were on a long cruise
- are older than 10 years
- commercially used sailboats and sailing yachts, which are
- show an experienced high workload
- were chartered out in areas with strong winds
- are older than 5 years
Findings of our expert on site can also give rise to a recommendation for a rig check within the framework of the 1st Boat Check.